Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £401 per day
13 days ago
Product Delivery Manager
My client, based in Manchester, are looking for an interim Product Delivery Manager for a July start. This contract will be for an initial 6Months.
The chosen candidate needs to be experienced in delivery management; be an excellent problem solver; a self-starter; with a passion for learning and pushing boundaries.
The Product Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- The lead of product delivery (engineering, web & UX) teams in an Agile (Kanban / Scrum) environment
- Managing the wider agile team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Assist in the creation and definition of requirements in a lean environment including just in time delivery
- Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and explanation of the user stories
- Lead the release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
It is desirable for the Product Delivery Manager to be responsible for implementing the delivery of the product roadmap. The suitable candidate will need to have a strong appreciation of product delivery and experience in working in a hybrid project management/business analysis role. The candidate needs to have a good understanding of applying lean and agile methodologies.
Product / project delivery experience:
- Coordinate internal resources, third parties and clients for the execution of projects
- Managing project ceremonies (e.g. workshops, team stand-ups, project close-out)
- Resource management experience and knowledge of capacity planning in an agile/lean environment
- Time and budget management across a project portfolio
Business analysis experience:
- Making sure that the documentation of the requirements is in a layout and format that can be easily shared with and understood by stakeholders (e.g. UML modelling)
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
Advanced skill experience
- Knowledge in the one or more of the following areas is advantageous:
- E-commerce and/or FinTech experience with 3rd party client management
- Experience of managing engineering teams with Atlassian Jira & Confluence
- Appreciation of software engineering principles and cloud technologies
- UML modelling
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.