City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Calling all Product Designers! A multi award winning digital SaaS start-up based in Central London are currently looking to recruit a Product Designer to join, their digital team. Their platform allows developers and architects to manage their projects easily and, in a cost, effective manner, by offering a cloud-based database, to validate and analyse data.
The business has grown from 8 to 16 employees over the past 12 months and the potential Product Designer, will be coming in at a critical stage during the company's growth journey. The Product Designer will be coming to improve the user experience of their product and improve the interface to ease the use of their growing worldwide userbase.
Key responsibilities for the Product Designer:
- Create strategic designs and user experience decisions for new features
- Evaluate the current product and recommend improvements
- Work closely with developers to turn designs into practical solutions
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes
Key Skills for the Product Designer:
- 4+ years UI/IX experience for web, software, and mobile devices
- Knowledge of UX processes
- User research to generate meaningful output towards designs
The Product Designer role is paying up to £65,000 depending on experience, with initial interview available before Christmas.
If interested, please apply to be considered!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.