Up to £65000 per annum
2 months ago
Remote Product Manager- SaaS
Oscar Technology are partnered with one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Agency, assisting them in a search for a remote Product Owner.
The role can be largely remote with occasional visits to Manchester office
The role essentially provides a link between several key clients and our clients technical delivery teams, and will help develop and execute product roadmaps for a number of web platforms hosted on Content Management Systems.
As is standard with these positions, you will need a deep & applied understand of Agile practices, organising & managing backlogs, ultimately owning the technical delivery for key clients who our client developing CMS hosted websites for. As such you are good at capable of holding delivery teams accountable for their part in delivering success, and be comfortable working with C-level stakeholders. Our client are also looking for particular strength in developing product roadmaps that clients will really buy into.
- Ability to move between strategic discussions with senior clients, to on the ground coaching with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can digest large amounts of research, pull out relevant insight and form your own opinions
- Experience of distilling research and applying to relevant situations
- Work to a high standard with a keen eye for the smallest detail
- Be resourceful and comfortable working independently, be proactive in managing project requirements and scope
- Be energised by complex problem solving with the ability to drive for the best solution
- Have experience of working closely with senior clients
- Have experience working with UX, design and development teams
- Strong analytical skills needed to turn internal/external insight into potential solutions
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and be flexible
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in a way that can be understood both commercially and in the technical departments
- Be able to 'talk tech'
- Minimum 2 years relevent experience in a similar role
- Strong decision-making skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.