Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £50001 per annum
22 days ago
Product Manager - Birmingham - Up to £50k - Great benefits package
A Cyber Security Company based in the heart of Birmingham are currently on the hunt for a passionate and talented Product Manager to join their growing team. Working alongside the product development teams, you will be responsible for mentoring and supporting the existing product management team.
As the Product Manager you will be joining a dedicated group within a company that encourages work-life balance and a relaxed working environment. Daily activities will include; road mapping, backlogging, Scrum, Kanban boards, and requirements gathering. This position is perhaps more ideal for someone looking for their first or second Product Management role.
- Experience within a technical role where software and / or hardware is a key component
- Experience of Product Management concepts including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and the Product Lifecycle
- Capable of presenting and driving meetings with colleagues and stakeholders
- High level organisational and resource management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Batchelor or master's degree (Engineering or Computer Science is preferred)
Based in Birmingham, this company specialises in internet safety and security targeted at the online streaming industry. They work with some huge names including the BBC, Amazon and Sky on the most up to date and market leading technology. Due to company growth and a strong demand to build the team, they are keen to add another talented tech superstar to the organisation.
Be rewarded for how much experience you have with a very competitive salary that doesn't stay stagnant, but increases as you grow with the business. Some of the benefits that this company in Birmingham is offering the successful Product Manager include:
- Working from home for your safety
- Flexi work hours to accommodate child care, school kids
- A career plan that you set out from day 1
- Social events, summer parties, Christmas parties
- 26 days holiday
- Your birthday off work
- Free fruit on Mondays and Fridays when office hours resume
- Free Parking
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.