Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Product Manager - B2C / Mobile / Scale-up
Oscar are exclusively partnered with a high-growth B2C technology firm, leading their search for an experienced Product Manager.
They are looking to hire their first Product Manager, who will report into the CEO and essentially develop a product roadmap based on a combination of their business strategy, qualitative & quantitative research from the market and of course their users.
The Product Manager will also provide leadership to 2 Product Owners who have progressed within the business, and help to improve and constantly refine product practices and very much drive standards around analytics & data, establishing OKRs and refining KPIs.
As such, this is key role working between various groups within the business, including technical teams, senior leadership, sales and of course users.
Whilst the role will have a heavy strategic aspect, the role will remain hands on with things like discovery and backlog management. It's anticipated that as the business continues to scale, further Product Owner roles will be created and the role will evolve & grow into a Head of Product position.
What do you need to bring?
You will need to have and be able to demonstrate a majority of the following skills:
- A B2C or User-driven product background
- Previous experience in an all-encompassing Product Manager role
- Experience of curating and refining product roadmaps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to solve complex problems with intuitive features/functionality
- Use data to drive decisions
- Passionate about User Experience & the digital Customer Journey
- Ability to prioritise, both roadmaps and own workload
- Strong collaborator
- Sufficient technical knowledge to work with developers to overcome potential technical limitations
The following skills and experience are all things that will set you apart, but aren't required.
- Knowledge of Mobile-first digital product
- The ability to produce wireframes
- Atlassian tools, i.e. JIRA, BitBucket, Confluence
Their offices are based in Manchester City Centre close to Victoria Station. Post-Covid, the role will typically retain 2-3 days a week working from home.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.