£40000 - £50000 per annum + 28 days hols, 10% Pension
about 1 month ago
Product Manager - Digital Customer Journey
Oscar Technology are partnering with a customer-centric, values-led financial services firm in Cheshire, that are looking for to hire a Product Manager to own both the Digital & Offline Customer Journey for one of their product propositions.
The role would help shape the product vision and deliver the technical roadmap for the product, having recently developed a digital version that they've recently launched and are looking to constantly improve the customer journey to compliment other propositions.
They are looking for Product Managers or Product Owners that have experience of owning the customer journey and product roadmap for a financial or insurance services products. You'll have a strong grasp of using data to make analytical decisions and setting KPIs to work towards broader OKRs.
The company themselves have a decades-held pedigree of putting the customer at the very centre of their business ethos and are extremely values-led, so for Product Owners / Managers that value the customer journey and want to work in a user focused environment, then this is an employer that have that ethic engrained into their mission statement.
- Previous experience as a Digital Product Owner / Manager
- A strong grasp of Agile / Scrum practices
- Experience of owning both digital & offline customer journeys of financial or insurance product propositions
- Comfortable interacting with developers, designers and product leads to drive customer experience, product feedback and testing
- Passion for creating a great customer experience
- Commercial acumen, with experience of managing commercial KPIs
- Excellent consensus building skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.