Altrincham, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
27 days ago
Product Manager - Digital / Platform
Oscar Technology are working with a South Manchester-based scale-up, supporting their search for an additional Product Manager to join their team.
Working as part of a co-located product function, you will own both the backend platform and the web & mobile front-end experiences for a world-leading product that our client provide to some of the worlds largest firms.
What will you be doing
- You will lead the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements for their product, translating those into detailed user stories, processes and occasionally mapping API's.
- Manage and prioritise backlogs
- Planning the phases of product and operational delivery
- Work across the business to align work streams and dependencies to ensure acceptance criteria are met.
- Be the voice of their customers & their users, interfacing with the development team and any third-parties regarding software functionality
- Previous experience in Product Ownership / Management OR previous experience in role with backlog management duties (Business Analyst / Project Manager, etc)
- Experience of writing User Stories
- Previous experience managing backlogs
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally, working with user facing digital products
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.