Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Product Manager - Digital / Remote
Oscar Technology are working with a Manchester-based scale-up, supporting their search for an additional Product Manager to join a team that are continuous improving their core modules and introducing new features to their offering.
The role has come about due to significant growth of the firm, with a number of major clients onboarded inside the last 12 months. A separate Client Services team deploy client-specific, branded implementations of the product, but this role works on the white-labelled product features, taking feedback from a variety of sources and uses them to plan out the products roadmap.
Working as part of a co-located product function, you will own both the backend platform and major parts of the Customer Journey, although some of the customer journeys are often tailored to individual implementations, depending on the clients take-up of certain features.
You can work remotely with occasional office visits 1 day per month at most.
What will you be doing
- You will lead the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements for their product, translating those into detailed user stories, processes and occasionally mapping API's.
- Manage and prioritise backlogs
- Planning the phases of product and operational delivery
- Work across the business to align work streams and dependencies to ensure acceptance criteria are met.
- Be the voice of their customers & their users, interfacing with the development team and any third-parties regarding software functionality
- Previous experience in Product Ownership / Management OR previous experience in role with backlog management duties (Business Analyst / Project Manager, etc)
- Experience of writing User Stories
- Previous experience managing backlogs
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally, working with user facing digital products
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.