£40000 - £46000 per annum
24 days ago
Product Manager - Digital / UX / Data
A truly niche North West business are looking to add a Product Manager to their team. They are transitioning towards being a SaaS business, having already developed several digital products that capture valuable data, with that data becoming a valuable commodity in itself
Their current strategy is centred on improving the User Experience of their products, but also making the Analytics & Insights platform, which this job would own and is probably the product holds the most potential, into a platform that realises its potential.
As Product Manager, not only will you be responsible for ensuring your product is developed in line with the business vision & strategy, but you'll be responsible for the successful user growth and adoption, with the goal of becoming the most intuitive tool of it's kind in the world.
You'll bring creativity, along with evangelism to help come up with innovative and impactful solutions, whilst selling the vision and strategy of the organisation and our products.
What a Product Manager will do here
- Gathering internal and external customer feedback through interviews, surveys and other quant/qual means; translating these into product features and making strategic decisions
- Selling the vision, strategy and OKRs of the product to your product team, ensuring they are clear on what they are working towards and how they are contributing to the company objectives
- Executing the product strategy in-line with the overall company OKRs
- Be data led using analytics, A/B testing, and performance data to track product performance to continuously improve the product and the user experience
What are they looking for in you
- Around 2+ years experience as a Product Owner or Manager
- Ideally a good understanding of UX / User Journeys
- A solid grasp Scrum
- Hybrid working with 2-3 days a week in the office (nr Chester)
- Free onsite parking
- Free lunches
- Sports & fitness allowance
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.