Manchester, Greater Manchester
£52000 - £55000 per annum + 20% bonus potential
about 2 months ago
Product Manager- Mobile Apps / E-Commerce
One of Oscar's long-standing e-commerce clients are looking for an experienced Product Manager with experience mobile applications to help kick-on their evolution to the next level.
They have a number of well-known branded websites, which are developed using native iOS and Android, which integrate with a number of Java & Node.js microservices and third party applications using APIs.
Over the last few years, they've brought mobile development in-house, binned off-the-shelf E-Commerce products and replaced them by developing their own services, using a mixture of their own developers and resource from consultancy partners.
They've seen a major uplift in traffic-driven through mobile applications over the last 2 years but there is still scope to go further. Could this be where you come in?
This role will own the broader product vision across our clients mobile apps, with you leading 2 Product teams that each own the iOS and Android platforms. This includes providing leadership to 2 other Product Managers.
What's the draw?
The role presents a chance to step up in terms of offering some leadership responsibility as well as own the product vision and wider technical roadmap for 2 highly transactional mobile commerce platforms
These guys have made some amazing strides over the last couple of years, but there is scope to take things much further. For people that have delivered good mobile products previously and want to tackle something on a bigger scale, or perhaps have worked on large transactional apps and have loads of cool experience to draw up, then this is great role.
In addition, our clients Product model and overall maturity towards 'Agility' continues and with it, their Product delivery model continues to grow. For the right person, this will opening up career development opportunities.
What are they are looking for in you
- You'll have previous experience working in a structured Product function and have taken digital (ideally mobile) products from inception, through MVP to go-live.
- Experience of working with complex software products, with many 'moving parts', features and services.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement & management skills - you're pretty awesome at building consensus across the business & in technical teams.
- Strong Product Management practices from developing product visions, to setting up and managing product backlogs. You're whizz at prioritization!
- You make analytics decisions driven by data - you know all about OKR's and the KPI's that measure the progress towards achieving them
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.