£400 - £401 per day
26 days ago
My client, a Consultancy Business, are looking for a Product Manager for an initial 6 Month contract.
The role is FULLY REMOTE and OUTSIDE of IR35. The role is paying £400 P/D.
- Below is the detail of the role. Key Responsibilities
- Create a compelling product strategy, translated into an actionable product roadmap
- Lead the end-to-end SDLC, including discovery, alpha, beta and CI phases
- Collaborate with teams of consultants, analysts, technologists and third-party suppliers from a broad array of disciplines to develop cohesive and compelling solutions to user needs
- Engage senior stakeholders and operational service teams with strong communication skills
- Define and develop ways of working and tools to support delivery and drive quality
- Manage time, cost and quality using an Agile, Waterfall or hybrid approach as required
- Approve user stories, sprint plans and deliverables as meeting a recognised definition of done
- Support Business Change, Business planning and benefits realisation activity
- Build a pipeline of opportunity, win and deliver projects
- Lead on tendering and pitching for new business
- Develop detailed solutions, costs, timescales and methods for delivery of digital solutions
- Build strong networks within the ED to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading
- Identify and discuss key issues with our clients
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.