£45000 - £60000 per annum
28 days ago
Product Manager / Owner - Bristol
A high-growth tech scale-up are looking to add several Product Managers to their growing business, which has recently received VC funding to take their growth to the next level
They have carved a niche with in the E-Commerce industry, providing services to an under-represented area of the industry, and along with a technology & values-driven business model have seen rapid growth.
The role of the Product Managers will work within a Scrum Team, taking ownership of the prioritisation and creation of product backlog, ensuring that all development work is delivered to the highest possible value to their clients.
The experience they are looking for would ideally include:
- Previous Product Manager/Owner experience
- In depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile software development practices
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
In addition, it would be desirable to have:
- Fulfilment experience
- Experience working with global development teams
- Degree or equivalent in a business or IT related discipline or equivalent professional
- Experience in a software development environment
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.