£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Product Manager - Utilities Sector - Up to £55k for the right indivudual!
- Remote working options, flexible working plan, 27 days holiday + BH, training and development, career progression and much more!
Oscar Tech are proud to be partnering with a company who have catapulted over the last 5 years with constant evolution of products within the Utilities sector. There is real growth on the horizon for someone who is looking for their next step as a Product Manager.
Ideally, you'd be someone that has either been a Product Manager for at least 1 year or are organically moving from a Product Owner as the 'next step' into a Product Manager role. As part of the role, you will be representing the customer and collecting insights from market, having thorough understanding of how to gather client requirements and and create User Stories, which will go into a Product Backlog which you will help to manage & refine.
You will understand clients needs-and-wants around digital executions and really work hard with the UX team to bring the front-end roadmap to life. Typical volume of products will be around 3-4 - it's quality not quantity for them. Often, you will be required to share your knowledge and experience on driving that strategy forward in line with their vision. They are anticipating some great growth within the 2021, with sustainability constantly being at the forefront of every decision that you make to stay in line with their mission. Any previous experience working on products driving sustainability really would be like the cherry on top for them!
In an ideal world you would thrive off a fast-paced, yet relaxed environment and also be obsessed with detail & be willing to interact with stakeholders across the business to ensure all scenarios of the journey are catered for. You will need to be commercially savvy, understand the business & industry and always have the customer at the forefront of your decision making.
What's in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to really accelerate through your career if you have a strong desire to succeed and progress within a successful company. The world really is your oyster, with little to no red tape, you can mould this opportunity into how you see fit with the support from the business.
What do you need?
- Strong stakeholder management - ideally Csuite to cover all areas
- Lead refinement sessions to convey the business objective of the sprint and refine the user stories so that the team understand the value to customers and the business
- Experience within a client facing role; specifically gathering customer insights and facilitating workshops
- Strong organisational skills and excellent verbal and written comms
- Understanding business requirements and turning them into actions and solutions
- Have a strong familiarity within digital solutions across the utilities industry and have knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to work autonomously
If you're interested in finding out a bit more, apply with your latest CV and the best time to call you & I'll arrange to have a chat with you that way. You must have right to work in the UK and have flexibility with interview arrangements as interviews will be commencing w/c 8th March 2021.
You know what to do… CV > APPLY > DO IT.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.