£30000 - £35000 per annum + Health, Pension, Parking
22 days ago
Product Owner - Agile / Digital / SaaS
Oscar Technology are partnering with a SME digital technology firm that are looking to hire their first Product Owner.
They are looking for someone that can come in and establish formalised practices, provide an interface between their clients and the development team, and help prioritise workloads.
Initially the role will involve understanding how projects have been prioritised and managed previously, and then helping to quickly (and diplomatically!) establish a structured way forward.
This would suit someone that has something like a digital marketing agency or an SME technology firm, where you've been involved in client management, have a strong grasp of software development so that you can help challenge requirements and also help establish SLA's with clients. Experience as a Product Owner is preferred but people that have worked a Project Manager with a really strong grasp of Agile delivery would also be a good fit.
Ultimately this is a new role in a growing business, so you have a lot of scope to shape you role within the business
- Previous experience as a Product Owner-type position in a digital or software focused firm.
- A really solid understand of Agile practices
- Experience with user facing work, including user stories, and just generally managing relationships.
- Experience of managing product backlogs
- Experience of setting up tools like JIRA, Trello, etc and getting buy-in from technical teams in their up-keep.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment where priorities may alter.
- A human touch - the ability to influence colleagues and clients a-like
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working (post Covid)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.