Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40001 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Product Owner - Enterprise SaaS platform
Oscar Technology are partnering with a high-growth firm in Manchester that are looking for a new Product Owner
This will involve working on some large projects to create several brand new software / digital products for a B2B client base, whilst you'll also be playing your part in embedding an Agile culture into their business.
Product Owners are organised into Chapters, so you will be part of team of Product Owners that each own the technical roadmap for their product, with a Product Manager above them that owns the vision for the collective of products. All products are customer facing and are used by a mixture of Fortune 500 and SME firms.
What they are looking for are people that are really solid in their Product Ownership practices, particularly around challenging requirements - you're not the type to feed any-old user request into a Product Backlog.
You are also a team player and like to share your knowledge to help others; you like to show others the guiding light of what good Product Ownership practices are. You're a really good listener and a great asker of questions; you have an analytical mindset and like to use data to make informed decisions
This particularly opening will be working on a Contact Centre product that they are developing so anyone that has experience as a Product Owner on CRM platforms, contact centre software (voice analytics, gamification or IVR for example), thenn it would be a distinct advantage but anyome with strong product knowledge couple with knowledge of digital or software products would be welcome.
Why consider this?
- Working for a company that properly tracks and maps your career development
- Chance to be challenged
- You will see your impact
- Play a key role in a talented team
What you'll need
- Strong experience User story mapping & leading discovery sessions
- Strong Prioritisation skills and good backlog management
- Able to make the final decision, supported by data/analytics
- To be an Agile evangelist
- Experience of handling technical dependencies across a number of integrations
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools
- Able to deliver a presentation
- Good negotiation & consensus building skills
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.