4 days ago
An opportunity is available for a Product Owner to support our client located in Arizona. This position will be focused on managing service lines through the entire lifecycle.
Duration: 6 months+
Service Owner: Responsible for managing one or more services throughout their entire lifecycle. Service owners are instrumental in the development of service strategy and are responsible for the content of the service portfolio.
- Represents the service across the organization
- Manages the risk of operating the service
- Designates and works with technical lead/owner and backup
- Coordinates communication among support staff and systems staff
- Provides input in service attributes such as performance, availability, security, etc.)
- Understands the service (components, etc.)
- Serves as the point of escalation (notification) for major incidents
- Ensures that any changes to the service under their care follows the current change management work practice
- Is responsible for ensuring that the service entry in the Service Portfolio/Catalog is accurate and is maintained
- Participates in negotiating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) for the service
- Ensures that performance meets the requirements of SLAs and OLAs
- Provides reporting and metrics on performance of service
- Strong background in Identity & Access Management technology
- Possess the ability to make technical changes
- Technical advisory experience
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.