Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum
15 days ago
Mid-Level Product Owner - Manchester City Centre - Salary up to £35k PLUS benefits such as bonus scheme and more!!
Are you a Product Owner looking for a role that will allow you to develop your skills within a collaborative environment?
A leading SaaS organisation are seeking a Product Owner to join their evolving technology team in their Manchester city centre office! The business is going through an exciting growth period with the need for an experienced Product Owner to now join the Product Team.
As the Product Owner you will be providing the key link between the client, development team and stakeholders with that in mind the ability to communicate effectively to translate requirements and the vision throughout the business will be essential.
- Own the product backlog and prioritise items in the backlog to reflect profit drivers, customers and business needs in collaboration with the Product Management team.
- A strong focus on acquiring product feedback from customers and users
- Attends and supports scrum master in ceremonies including standups, retrospectives, planning meetings and demos
- Documenting user stories and editing user stories in line with business needs
- Leading requirement gathering and acceptance criteria
- 1+ year in a Product Owner role
- Experience working within Agile frameworks
- Strong experience working with user stories and acceptance criteria
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience AND/OR understanding of gamification
- Experience AND/OR understanding of Call Centre Software
Mid-Level Product Owner - Manchester City Centre - Salary up to £35k PLUS benefits such as bonus scheme and more!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.