Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £51000 per annum
2 months ago
Product Owner - Digital / Mobile / E-Commerce - N.Manchester - £50k
Oscar Technology are exclusively partnered with a high-profile E-Commerce brand based in North Manchester, leading their search for a new Product Owner.
This Product Owner role would be working on the development & launch of a mobile friendly B2B2C product, that replaces an existing product that's in use.
Our client are a market-leading brand in a niche part of the E-commerce sector. They have been enjoying a stellar period of trading over the last few years and have a lot of investment into the continuous improvement of their technology products, as part of an initiative to optimise the customer journey, which in turn will improve sales-funnels both online but also across their retail estate.
Joining a Lean Agile Delivery function, led by a prominent member of the Manchester Agile Community, this Product Owner role will own a Mobile / Tablet first Retail product that will replace an existing platform used by 'shop-floor' sales staff, with the aim of speeding up the buying / sales process and ultimately improving their efficiency on the shop-floor sales staff.
The Product Owner will be working with a mixture of in-house Software Engineers & nearshore development partners to scope and ultimately deliver the technical roadmap for this product, plus regularly liaising with stakeholders & user across the business to help shape the User Journey, alongside a UX Design partner.
In addition, you will be working with adjoining product teams, sister companies and 3rd partners to integrate other platforms via API's into the platform.
Requirements for the role
- At least 2+ years experience as a Product Owner
- Experience of working on User-focused digital platforms
- Comfortable working with cross functional engineering teams, both in-house but also near-shore.
- Excellent stakeholder skills - this will be working with other tech functions, marketing & sales functions for example
- Strong knowledge of writing User Stories, Use Cases and defining acceptance criteria
- Strong knowledge of establishing and managing product backlogs
- Hybrid working with the office in North Manchester (onsite parking) - expect 1-2 days in the office
Close to M62/M60 so communicable from around Greater Manchester, but also West Yorkshire border towns, such as Huddersfield & Halifax
- 2 stage interview process, which typically done via-MS Teams
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.