Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £65000 per annum + 10% bonus, hybrid working
about 1 year ago
Product Owner - SaaS / Communications Platforms
Oscar Technology are partnering with a high-growth firm in Manchester that are looking for a new Product Owner
This will involve working on some large projects to create several brand new software / digital products for a B2B client base, they are employing a B2C ethos when it comes to improving the Customer Journey of their products.
They operated a Scaled Agile Model with a Product Owner working within a Squad that has assigned Business Analysts support your discovery work, with you managing the technical roadmap and backlogs, and supporting the longer term product visions that are planned by the Product Manager.
You are also a team player and like to share your knowledge to help others; you like to show others the guiding light of what good Product Ownership practices are. You're a really good listener and a great asker of questions; you have an analytical mindset and like to use data to make informed decisions
You have experience of working with complex software products, so are at ease working with software engineers & testers.
What you'll need
- Strong experience as a Product Owner on complex software products
- A real passion for Product Ownership and knowing what good looks like in both best practice and process
- In-depth knowledge of JIRA
- A master of setting up & managing product backlogs
- Know how to create a marketable MVP
- A really strong communication style
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.