Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Product Owner - SaaS / HR Tech
Oscar Technology are working with a Manchester-based HRTech provider who are looking for a Product Owner to help lead the continued evolution of a market-leading software product.
Over the last few years, this business have successfully transitioned to a SaaS-based model, re-writing their product from a monolithic to a cloud-based micro-services architecture.
The role itself will enable the business to continue to build upon their successful transition, which has given them a leading market position in the UK, with expansion now happening in North American and Pacific regions. The Product Owner will continue to execute their vision, inheriting a 12 month roadmap of work but with at least 3-4 years worth of ideas to tap into and start to build into your own roadmaps.
Your role as a the Product Owner will be to be the voice of the customer, bringing their requests ideas to the table, and work with SLT and the technical teams to prioritise backlogs. You need to balance those requests with the commercial interests of our client but ultimately driving by always trying to find ways of enhancing their products.
They are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years experience in a Product Owner, or even a product focused Business Analyst role, with good experience of writing User Stories, EPICS and features, plus backlog management.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products
- Product Owner experience in SaaS environment
- Experience of creating Epics, Stories and Tasks in the 'As… When… Then…' style
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational and administrative skills
- Commercial management ability
- Experience of software delivery / implementation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.