Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bupa, Dental, Lifex8, 10% pension
about 1 month ago
Product Owner - SaaS / Remote-first - £55k / good bens
If you're a Product Owner with a background in SaaS, that would love the dynamism of a start-up with the added perks of an FTSE 100 employer, then we may have a great role for you.
A FinTech based in the North West has recently created a new Product Owner role that would work to deliver a raft of new features onto a marketing-leading SaaS platform that they have developed over the last 2 years. They have a broad spectrum of clients using this platform, including their parent company (so you have a very invested user-base), but also a range of internationally distributed firms.
This role involves working with a mixture of developers & clients to plan & prioritise work, with the team working to 2-week sprints. The change in team structure is designed to give Product Owners greater visibility over planned work and to ensure the continued good practices that the team have developed do not descend into firefighting.
- You've worked as a Product Owner, Product Manager or even a Tech Business Analyst with defacto Product Owner responsibilities in a Software / SaaS business.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum.
- Good at turning requirements into User Stories and EPICS.
- Knows how to setup, groom and prioritise a Product Backlog.
- You're a problem-solver - a solutions-focused sort of person.
- A really strong communicator; you give lots of clarity to every person in your immediate relationship spheres.
- Any previous FinTech, InsureTech or RegTech experience is a major plus, but not essential.
The role is remote-first but is likely to need 1-2 days a month in the office. The client are based in the Lake District, close to a major rail route. Travel & if needed, accommodation WILL BE PAID FOR.
In light of current wider industrial action, this is likely to be not be required until rail services improve.
- Work from home with 1-2 days a MONTH in the office. Travel & accommodation* paid for (* if required)
- Up to 10% employers contribution to pension scheme
- Bupa healthcare AND dental plan
- Life Assurance scheme worth 8x salary
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.