Manchester, Greater Manchester
£300 - £301 per day
2 months ago
Product Owner - Product, Online - Contract
My client, a retail company, based in Manchester are looking for a Product Owner for an initial 6 month contract. The client require someone who is vastly experienced in delivering improvements to digital customer experience, preferably around mobile.
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams to deliver improvements to the digital customer experience.
- Responsible for the management and sign off of team output, the management and prioritisation of the product backlog and benefit reporting and analysis.
- Involvement in the future direction for the product experience, taking into account commercial benefits, customer perspective, technical feasibility, benchmark experiences and innovative thinking.
- Responsible for signing off team's output and ensuring alignment with the relevant strategies.
- Conducts resource planning for the Product development work streams including research, design, build, test and release. Coordinates with UX/UI managers, Project Management and IT Practice Leads on estimates and plans and dependencies. Ensures team effort reflects business priorities.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Ideally Retail Industry experience
- Experience with the mobile industry is desirable
- Working knowledge of developing scope, epics, stories, and mapping to commercial outcomes
- Has a strong focus on User Experience, how digital devices are used in different contexts and their unique capabilities of applications compared to other channels
- Highly numerical/analytical with strong data analysis skills
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.