Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Product Strategy Manager - Birmingham - Up to £50k - Great benefits package
Join a Company that revolutionising digital communications across the globe, leading from the front in cloud-based advancements and is offering the opportunity to join and build a team around you for a business that has grown 34% across the globe already this year. With its UK office in Birmingham having opened in 2018, the CEO has decided to make a real effort to continue the UK's expectations with a Product Strategy Manager, and is open to remote working to guarantee your safety now and in the future.
The Product Strategy Manager this client is looking for will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Strategy Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Leading projects and progressing through the full product lifecycle
- Product strategy aligned to market needs
- Co-create functionality with clients
- Craft user stories
- Management of product profitability and support in meeting revenue targets
- Clear definition and communication of product development business requirements and prioritisation
- Understanding and learning about the details of the complex, technical and analytical projects.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Product Manager
- Experience of Product Management concepts including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and the Product Lifecycle
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Experience or understanding of cloud software
- Remote working
- 28 days holiday
- Social events, summer parties, Christmas parties, overseas trips for key performers
- Your birthday off work
- 2pm finishes on Friday (you'll be kicked out the door in the Birmingham office if you try stay longer)
- Excellent health care, pension, dental
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.