Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £401 per day
about 1 month ago
My client, based in Leeds, are looking for a Programme Manager with with strong testing credentials. The client require someone urgently and the role will be set up for an inital 6 month period.
Additionally, if anyone has been involved in the delivery of Contact Centre Solution and Unified Communications that would be advantageous.
- Build relationships with suppliers (internal and external), gain commitments to delivery and hold suppliers to delivery commitments
- Accurately and honestly convey status of projects to all stakeholders regularly
- Support the Programme Directors/project managers throughout the project
- Track milestones - work with the Programme/Project managers to track project milestones/activity and ensure these are being met
- Flexibility - adapt quickly and effectively if re-planning required, or movement on budget/resource
- Stakeholder management - provide support to all levels of the organisation
- 10+ years project/programme management experience
- Track record of successful delivery of a variety of asset management programmes of significant and acknowledged scale, complexity, challenge
- Expert knowledge of project management craft & techniques
- Work with other Programme and Portfolio Managers to ensure that connected projects deliver in harmony, rather than at the expense of each other.
- Ability to operate comfortably and communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.