Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £85000 per annum
3 months ago
Programme Manager - Betting / Gaming / Retail
Oscar are supporting a Manchester-based betting technology firm that are looking for a new Programme Manager to help launch a new division within their business.
The role would lead the integration of our clients core technology platforms with their retail estate, so platforms that provide live betting odds which underpin both their website & retail operations, plus Self Service Betting Terminals.
This role would help set-up the programme, all the governance and also set about building a project delivery team.
Ideally they are looking for people with Betting / Gambling experience, but if not then people that have experience of working with complex software platforms (SDLC projects) and fast-paced environments / industries, like retail, which sometimes mean reactionary changes to project priorities & deadlines. They do definitely require significant experience at Programme level, couple with experience in regulated environments.
- Proven experience as a Programme Manager or Senior Project Manager
- A thorough understanding of project/programme management techniques and methods
- Demonstrable experience of initiating a programme or large project in a previous organisation
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving ability
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts
- Have previous experience of working with agile delivery teams to deliver new features for a business.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.