Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £501 per day
jml nts pm_1564504842
5 months ago
Programme Manager - IT Business Transformation
The key element to this role is to ensure that the change programmes are delivered effectively across the entire business. More specifically you will be getting involved with contact centre process improvement and change management, so demonstrable experience in this area is essential.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the delivery of project/programme portfolio's that support the business's strategic plan going forward.
- Maintaining a strategic view over the set of projects, as well as providing frameworks for implementing business initiatives or large scale change.
- Aligning objectives for agreed activities with business change objectives with vision of the project/programme outcome.
- Planning, directing and coordinating activities to manage and implement complex project from initiation.
- Monitoring and reporting on activities related to the programme or project.
- Leading the programme or project teams in outlining business requirements and ensuring all teams deliver the agreed outcome.
- Monitoring project financials and establishing project governance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving mind set with the ability to identify innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to build and leverage relationships
- Demonstrable experience of working on Contact Centre change/transformation projects.
- Strong experience of initiating and mobilising programmes in addition to effectively managing established programmes.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong technical understanding in the use and delivery of change programmes.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.