Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £22000 per annum
14 days ago
Project Coordinator - Prince2 / Tech
An expanding technology business in Manchester are looking to add a Project Coordinator to the team, who will provide support to their project office by keeping on top of project metrics, documentation quality and help to organise project related task.
Your day-to-day will consist of:
- Providing general project support across all the projects
- Facilitating and writing up of minutes/action for any project meetings and tracking actions
- Creating publication of the Weekly Reports
- Maintaining the vertical delivery team organisation charts
- Managing the programme level RAID log
- Organising the programme level RAID log review with all the project managers
- Adding new risks/assumption/issues/dependencies
- Tracking RAID items
- Administrating the out of hours support rota
- Administrating the change control process
- Other general ad hoc admin duties
This role would be ideal for someone looking to make some early steps into the world of technology, with aspirations of moving into Project Management at a later date.
As such the role requires excellent organisational skills, ideally knowledge of MS Project and other Office 365 packages, strong communication skills (written & spoken) and ideally an understanding of tech projects. You will certainly need to be quick & proactive learner, and be prepared to hassle & harry people to meet deadlines.
- Required knowledge / experience
Good organisation skills
- Experience of facilitating meetings
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, lean and deadline driven organisation.
- Able to work under pressure and to ask for support when required
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.