Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £401 per day
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - Manchester
- To streamline all our development and technology initiatives to supercharge and synergise their delivery
- To give structure, organisation and effective management to every project we embark on
- To ensure that all projects add tangible value to the business when we need it most
As the Project Manager you will be in charge of multiple projects across the business including ecommerce, apps, WMS, ERP and a few more. You will work on a project project basis and experience within an Agile/Waterfall environment.
Skills & ExperienceVery strong knowledge of multiple Project Management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Prince2, Waterfall etc)
- Good understanding of software development and IT related business operations (full software development lifecycle, UX/UI, Front-End facing projects etc.)
- Experience in full project lifecycle (scoping, estimation, end-to-end etc.)
- Experience as a Project Manager or as a product owner
- Previously worked with an online or retail business
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.