about 1 month ago
The Project Manager job is based at our client's office in downtown Sacramento.
About the Role:
Project Manager's day-to-day work includes are:
- Leading the development, schedule, and submission of grant applications
- Collaborating with our client's strategists to develop and deliver timely work products to clients and agencies
- Supporting the agency contracting process for public funding awards
- Working directly with clients to implement their funded projects
- Tracking project progress and developing regular reports for funding agencies
- Coordinating and leading project meetings, both internal and client-facing
- Creating and leading presentations for agencies on behalf of our clients
- Developing professional written communications to agencies, clients, and key stakeholders
We expect our Project Managers to have many of the following attributes:
- A high capacity for juggling multiple initiatives, projects, and clients simultaneously, all with varying needs and often under significant time pressure
- Impeccable written and verbal communication, tailored appropriately to numerous key players both inside and outside of the organization
- The ability to read, understand, analyze, and interpret highly complex Federal and State documents including Requests for Proposals
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills supporting our clients' and our company's goals
- An unparalleled sense of individual ownership and pride in all work products
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Environmental Science, Engineering or similarly applicable studies
- Exposure to grant proposal writing
This Project Manager position reports to a Senior Project Manager.
Our client offers a competitive package of benefits that includes:
- Competitive base salary
- QSHERA health care plan
- Simple IRA with matching contributions
- Cell phone stipend
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
This is the job for you if you want . . .
- A fast-paced and fun work environment with dedicated, hard-working co-workers
- A challenging and interesting job, working with clients who are involved in valuable and important projects
- A work environment where we take our corporate values and culture seriously
- A job that helps make the world a better place
If you share our client's enthusiasm, commitment, and passion for growing great ideas, we enthusiastically invite you to apply for an open position with our rapidly expanding team. Our client offers a competitive salary package and benefits. We also offer significant opportunities for professional growth and quick advancement in a flexible and human-centered workplace.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.