£35000 - £45000 per annum
24 days ago
Project Manager - Plymouth/Hybrid - up to £45,000 (DOE)
Benefits: annual salary reviews, private healthcare, career progression, budget to accessorize your workspace, progression & development, charity days, your birthday off, certifications, regular team socials & more!
I am working with a Software Development powerhouse that offers outstanding technical expertise and advanced software development for their world-leading partners. They bring agility, speed and expertise to projects where quality and security are absolutely non-negotiable, offering expertise across Web, Mobile & Cloud.
As the 'go-to' Project Manager for technical project builds, you'll manage the full project cycle, from requirement gathering to delivery, whilst acting as the primary point of contact for clients. You'll manage a number of Web, Mobile & Cloud projects simultaneously, using tools such as Power BI, Angular, PHP & AWS, amongst others!
Your day to day will include,
- Providing cost estimations, proposals, scoping projects, running risk assessments and ensuring quality output
- Liaising with teams on delivery dates and managing client expectations throughout
- Reporting to Senior Management on progress and profitability
- Act as the go-between for clients and the development teams
- Experience in applying Agile principles across the full project lifecycle
- Enjoy working autonomously
- Experience leading teams on large projects with complex requirements
- A natural flair for managing client expectations whilst building and maintaining strong relationships
What's in it for you?
- A salary up to £45,000 (dependent on experience)
- A bonus day off for your birthday (celebrate in style!)
- Private healthcare
- 2 x charity days a year - volunteer for a charity of your choosing
- Payday drinks - will it be a pint or a lime & soda?
- Annual salary reviews
- £100 to accessorize your workspace
They're Plymouth based and are working a 2/3-day hybrid split - though they can be flexible for the right candidate!
Interviews are happening now so get in touch to bag yourself a new role before summer properly starts!
Project Manager - Plymouth/hybrid - up to £45,000 (DOE)
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.