£40000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
Project Manager - Bristol/Remote - £45,000 + Bonus
Are you a passionate Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully delivering digital and software focused projects? I'm working with a leader in the education space that is looking to welcome a Project Manager to their growing delivery function, could it be you?
As a Project Manager you will take responsibility for delivering a variety of digital projects for world-known brands across a variety of industries including finance, retail, manufacturing and pharmaceutical.
- Managing the end-to-end project cycle, including financials, of multiple project concurrenty
- Engaging, influencing and coordinating multi-disciplined project resource teams
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels in a client-facing position
- Experience as a Project Manager in a digital, media or tech space
- A good understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Confident translating project requirements into reasonable timelines and budgets
- A passion for excellence, innovation & quality
As a world-leading education provider, they create and deliver solutions for global brands, including the likes of Tesco, Royal Mail & Coca-Cola, by combining creativity and technology to achieve greatness. They are operating a very flexible working set up - you can choose to work fully remotely, or from either their Plymouth or Bristol offices, the choice is yours!
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £45,000 + Bonus
- Birthday leave (take a day off the week of your birthday)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance
- Flexible working hours
Project Manager - Bristol/Hybrid - £45,000 + Bonus
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.