£530 - £531 per day
about 2 months ago
My client, a Financial Services Organisation, are looking for an Application Security Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract paying £530 P/D
The role is OUTSIDE of IR35 and only requires occasional travel to London.
- Application Security - Accounts, passwords, authentication, server hardening
- Infrastructure changes for security remediation change.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with business stakeholders in our client global IT team to manage a number of workstreams for application security remediation covering:
- Server hardening
- System Authentication / Authentication integration
- Cloud Security
- Data Security
- Audit Remediation
- Experience delivering Application Security projects e.g Server hardening, account authentication etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience delivering IT Projects in large organizations to provide solutions
- A successful track record of delivering complex solutions
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
- An appreciation of Security, Compliance, and Risk considerations as they relate to solution design, implementation, and operation within global financial organizations
- Experience with regulatory transformation initiatives i.e. MiFID desirable
- Formal management experience desirable
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and associated tools
- Excellent communication and organizational skill
- Certifications in Project Management such as PMP or Prince 2 are desirable
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.