US$78 - US$95 per hour
about 1 month ago
PROJECT MANAGER - REMOTE / CST / EST -- $70-$95/HR - PMP, CARBONBLACK, SECURITY
A talented and technical PMP certified Project Manager is needed for a long-term, fully remote, contract opportunity working with a leading automotive manufacture partnering with a top Cisco Gold Partner.
This project will be focused on rolling out CarbonBlack cloud to the US, Mexico, and South America.
The ideal Project Manager will have experience working with external consultancies on global CarbonBlack rollouts.
This opportunity is a 6 month rolling contract to potential hire, offering $70-$95 per hour depending on W2 or C2C. Sponsorship will not be provided.
Project Manager Role Requirements
- PMP desired
- Project Management experience focused around Security
- Experience rolling out CarbonBlack
- Helping from a Project Management standpoint on Policy System Configurations to ensure efficiency
- Working with Security Teams Whitelisting applications
- Removing antiviruses and deploying Microsoft Defender
- Experience leading stand up meetings, updating statuses, timelines, and schedules
- Working alongside BIG4 vendors
Interviews will be ASAP as the client is looking to fill the role immediately. To register your interest in time, please send your resume using the "Apply" button now!
PROJECT MANAGER - REMOTE / CST/EST -- $70-$95/HR - PMP, CARBONBLACK, SECURITY
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.