€90 - €105 per hour
11 months ago
Project Manager - Cyber Security - Netherlands
My client based in Arnhem is looking for a Project Manager who must have Cyber Security experience.
The role will involve some travel to Germany
As a project manager you are responsible for:
Organising, preparing, planning, executing and completing projects in the IT security domain.
Stakeholder management with experience in the cyber security domain.
The most important activities are:
Simultaneous management of multiple projects aimed at the realisaton of IT security solution.
Drawing up project plans, coordinating the plan and the budget with the client, translating the project plan into a project implementation and putting together the project organization.
Managing the work within the project teams.
Delivering all occurring reports in projects to the client, possibly the project manager and stakeholders.
The implementation of the project is based on a PID to be drawn up with the client and the steering committee, in which scope and preconditions (including time, money, quality and risk management) are described.
* experience (5 to 7 years) with project management of complex, IT related projects. Experience with projects in the IT security domain is a plus.
* experience with information security and risk control frameworks such as ISO27001, ISO27002, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Identity and Access management.
* being able to operate well in an environment with stakeholders with (sometimes) conflicting interests in a complex field of forces.
* experience working in an Agile environment.
* proven leadership in the realization of previously agreed results.
* Prince 2 Practitioner and IPMA (minimum C) certified.
* in addition to taking responsibility for project results, also have an eye for the interests and goals of the organization and project dependencies.
* being able to plan well and have a clear picture available about your project performance.
* in addition to project planning and project control competencies, you must be able to anticipate changes and be flexible.
* natural superiority, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* proactive and dynamic attitude.
Offer The location
for this position is Arnhem. Periodic travel to Germany (Bayreuth) may be requested. It is possible that an AIVD Screening is applicable for this application. Reference test is part of selection
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.