£45000 - £50000 per annum
22 days ago
Project Manager - SDLC / Technology / Liverpool - £50k
One of the North Wests most historic & iconic names in business are looking to add a Technical Project Manager to a new PMO function that will continue to expand over the coming year.
As pioneer in the use of technology, going back over 50 years, the incoming Project Manager will look after a mixture of software development & implementation projects, but also play a part in embedding project processes, controls and governance into a new PMO function.
Our client are in the earlier phases of a transformation to becoming a pure-play digital business. Right now they have several digital gaming products available online, but have plans to develop and launch a number of other products, moving towards greater use of mobile technology and cloud hosting.
- Previous experience in a Project Management role
- Previous experience of handling multiple projects concurrently
- Experience of delivering SDLC projects
- Experience of applying project controls & governance processes
- Experience of Agile, Waterfall & Prince2 methodologies
- Experience of managing budgets
- Hybrid working, in Liverpool - 2 to 3 days per week in the office
- Management Bonus based on Business Performance - 10%
- Pension - Employee / 4.6% net (6% gross) / 8% employer
- Onsite parking
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.