£40000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Project Manager - Software - £45,000 - Swansea/Remote
An award-winning specialist in the software space delivery space, is expanding once again as they look to welcome a Project Manager to the team. As a true software powerhouse, they work with huge clients, delivering RPA solutions, UX design, Software & Product Development - a very extensive range of expertise.
As a Project Manager you will be integral to planning and overseeing projects through the full SDLC, with the aim to deliver on time and within budget. You'll ensure projects are well defined, then effectively tracked and delivered, so top organisation and communication skills will be key.
You'll work with the in-house designers, developers, and testers, to keep projects on track and across the line. They work within an Agile framework, so experience in this space will be a real advantage.
- Agree the scope and objectives of projects
- Scope and estimate work tickets
- Create and maintain plans, highlighting issues and risks where necessary
- Manage financials and billing
- Provide frequent updates to stakeholders
- Azure DevOps - experience is not essential!
They work with 80% of the UK's top FTSE companies, delivering on their software needs to a very high standard. They've recently been acquired and now with a 4000 strong team, they're looking to welcome a Project Manager to the team. As a company, they embrace innovation and run an annual competition to generate new business projects - if you're creative you could be a winner.
- Remote - Swansea based (once a month in the office, though this could be flexible for the right candidate)
- Pension - match 5%
- Life assurance - 2x basic salary
If you're ready for a new challenge with a wide range of variety in your day to day, get in touch to find out more!
Project Manager - Software - £45,000 - Remote
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.