£40000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
Project Manager-Sunday Times Top 10 Company-Nottingham (Remote Working)
A Sunday Times Top 10 global spanning Manufacturing Company, that is expanding into 15 new countries in the next three years, is looking for a Project Manager to come in and be responsible for the implementation and delivery of assigned projects to the Company's internal and external clients.
With the global expansion, you will have no shortage of projects to work on, you'll have career progression opportunities and will work with a Dev team of 12 in a relaxed and friendly environment. Here, everyone is part of the team and you will have the opportunity to undergo first class training and development.
With the option of fully remote working, or the option of working from the office in Nottingham, this is a company that strives to make its employees happy and forces (not just encourages) a work life balance.
- Accountable for delivery of assigned projects to time, budget and quality, subject to change control.
- Support the team members in all aspects of project analysis and implementation. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to drive and deliver: Project Plans, change management documents. Identify, track and resolve Risks, Issues and Actions for assigned projects.
- Be the liaison between the business units (Internal and External clients), technology teams and support teams, helping the primary point of contact for assigned external clients for any project related work/service requests
- Adherence to SLA's on the franchise support team
- Be highly visible, as the face the project, both internally and externally, leading decisively for the benefit of the project.
- Understand the importance of good commercial management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Take ownership of stakeholder management and communications.
- Work across functions, successfully integrating all of the expertise needed to deliver Projects, including, compliance, operations, procurement, risk, legal and HR.
- Provide regular status and progress reports to key project stakeholders, senior management and external clients.
- Manage the development and implementation of projects across the Group ensuring appropriate resource & delivery of high-quality customer-focused services.
- Experience of working within a generalist PM role- Minimum of 12 months
- Highly skilled at building relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
- Strong facilitation & internal consultant skills on complex projects with the ability to influence at senior levels
- Team player with the ability to motivate & partner high quality & results focused teams
- Active listener & creative problem solver demonstrating resilience in a constructive manner
- Ability to manage & resolve conflicting priorities & stakeholder concerns at both ground and senior levels
- Ability to operate at both operational & strategic levels
- Analyses MI to drive change management and innovation
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, understand it and report on it.
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines & experience of managing SLA's, KPI's and other measurable deliverables
If you're looking to add global project management experience to your bow, with a career progression path from day one in a company with a relaxed and friendly environment, then this is a match for you so please apply.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.