£460 - £461 per day
about 1 month ago
Project Manager - Telco - INSIDE of IR35
My client, a financial services organisation, are looking for a Project Manager with strong Telco & Telco Circuits experience. The role is INSIDE of IR35 and Fully Remote.
The initial contract is for 6 Months.
- The role is to support the team when it comes to the requirement for their leased line circuits inventory
- The Tech PM will have a breakdown of c.100 circuits which needs to be worked through diligently and effectively
- Filling in all the telco / carrier documentation which has the technical and logistical requirements for a new / moving circuit
- The first 6 months will be about discovery and planning - this is how long the role is for initially; if the individual impresses, there will be extension opportunities to focus on migrations and support
- They need to have a good understanding of customer lease line products - telco circuits and cross-connects
- Hands-on experience working within a customer organisation to discover and document telco and VPN requirements
- Extensive experience working with telcos / carriers to prepare, plan, order and migrate circuits and VPNs
- Hands-on experience with completing telco / carrier circuit and VPN documentation
- Understanding of how telcos / carriers work and typical challenges faced when it comes to circuits and VPN
- VPN knowledge and awareness
- Excellent communication skills needed to interface with the project team, technical team and the lines of business
- Ability to operate as a bridge between technical teams, project teams and business Project plans - this will be the job of the existing PMs
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.