Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, N. E. England, England
£200 - £201 per day
5 months ago
Project Support Officer - 6 month Contract
- Involved in all elements of the project/programme to include the analysis of the business need to re-design of change in accordance with project management principles and techniques throughout the lifecycle.
- Liaise extensively with key stakeholders, business leads, users and suppliers translating the business requirements into appropriate specification understanding fully the business opportunities and constraints as presented facilitating and attending meetings as required.
- Involved in supporting the initial assessment and triage of project mandates/outline business case as supported in the Commissioning Board. Liaise with Learning & Development team to identify training needs, develop training strategy and plans to include appropriate training materials.
- Liaise to agree test plans, define test scenarios and ensure user participation in acceptance tests, organise and quality assure robust testing and obtain business sign off to the completion of testing.
- Work closely with project managers to review progress against plans, identifying any issues, and resolving those issues before the cause any re-scheduling of projects.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.