North East England, England
Up to £50000 per annum + Work From Home
about 2 months ago
QA automation engineer - 100% remote £30,000 - £50,000 + Creative team and exciting benefits
Are you a QA Automation Engineer?
Would you like to create and help build something that is second to none, creative and brings real entertainment and joy to people day to day? Do you want to join a company who believe your work life balance should fit around you and your passions and needs? If so, keep reading; This team is the one for you!!
This dynamic, fun and creative team are looking to hire a creative, enthusiastic and experienced QA Automation Engineer.. You will work within the Tech team analysing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs and collaborate with the software design team. You will be responsible for their designing and implementing of their software testing strategy.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced in defining and delivering an automation strategy for complex distributed applications.
- Identify, isolate, replicate, document and track bugs throughout the development cycle.
- Able to code automated tests.
- Demonstrates an ability to deliver clean, readable, documented and highly optimised code.
- Experience working with agile software development processes with rapid iteration cycles (1-2 weeks).
- Experience of working in a small team but under own supervision, able to define, prioritise and manage own workload.
- Strong work ethic.
- Understands the importance of and is committed to self-learning and skills development in their personal time.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent command of English language (reading, writing & verbal).
- Passionate, driven and critical of their own work.
- Enjoys working in a fast-moving agile culture.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform tests to optimise performance.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Developing performance and automation test suites.
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
QA automation engineer - 100% remote - £30,000 - £50,000 + Creative team and exciting benefits
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.