Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 days ago
With over 300 clients in 70 countries, this company is looking for an Automation Tester to join their team and continue their high customer satisfaction to their clients.
Come and join a passionate Engineering Team as their new Test Automation Engineer They will provide you with a great environment for you to develop to your potential and work with you to help you build and shape a career and achieve your goals.
In this role, you will focus on the development of a full system automated test framework and work within the software development team to ensure quality products throughout the software development lifecycle using appropriate testing tools and methodologies.
This role will work directly inside a collaborative, cross-functional team helping developers and others to work from testable requirements, write and maintain automation tests, maintain and update automation frameworks, and define and build testable user stories.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (particularly Scrum) + SQL (T-SQL preferred on MSSQL) and testing NoSQL backed applications.
- Experience testing mobile applications + experience ensuring the quality of web apps and versioned software.
- Automated testing experience of UI, API + RESTful API testing (Postman or similar) and Webservices.
- Experience and knowledge of managing build process with Jenkins and/or Azure.
- Configuration of automation tests to run as part of continuous integration environment (Jenkins/ Azure Devops).
This role is offering a hybrid model of working. You will be required in the office once every two weeks.
1 Stage interview process and interviews starting immediately. You need to apply now to avoid missing out.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.