Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £30001 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
QA Engineer - Remote - £30,000 - Manual testing 2+years experience
This fast-growing company is the leading UK shared economy platform in their area. With hundreds of thousands of customers throughout the UK.
- Work alongside a team of 3-7 QA engineers.
- Evaluate, repair, and rejuvenate the testing lifecycle.
- Work in an agile, collaborative environment with developers and product managers to create the best multiple platform software.
- Provide test estimates and contribute to planning and coordination of test activities.
- Ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Identify risks and ensure appropriate test coverage to validate new features, as well as performing regression testing activities.
- Use TestRail to create, maintain, track and execute test cases, as well as Defect Tracking tools (Jira).
You will be a good fit if you have…
- Passion for learning and supporting colleagues.
- Experience in writing clear and concise test cases.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Manual testing experience (minimum 2 years).
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with TestRail (or other test management tools).
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be able to communicate positively and handle conflict in a professional and tactful manner.
- Good team player.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Testing on mobile
- API testing / Postman
- Automation testing experience
- Fully remote working
- 24 days annual leave + these increases after 3 years, with one extra day added each year (maximum 3 additional days)
- Birthday off
- Bi-annual performance & salary reviews
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Volunteering and fundraising for our chosen charity
- Monthly parking credit, as well as free parking at the office
- Gym membership
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Cycle to work and tech scheme
With a rapidly growing team, ongoing international expansion, recent multi-million-pound investment and hugely exciting commercial opportunities landing daily and a team of competent and hard-working colleagues, you will be joining the organisation at an extremely exciting moment in its history.
Must have right to work in the UK.
QA Engineer - Remote - £30,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.