North East England, England
£32000 - £33000 per annum
24 days ago
QA Engineer - Newcastle - Option to work 100% remotely - Up to £32,000.
I'm excited to share that I have partnered up with an award-winning fashion company who are looking for a sensational QA Engineer to join their team. Do you want to be part of a reputable rapidly expanding disruptor in the fashion and tech industry? Intrigued by the prospect of working on innovative tech with an immensely talented bunch of people? Read on.
As a QA Engineer, you'll play a vital role in the company's product development process. You'll be part of a diverse and inclusive environment, working with employers who truly care about their staff. Your duties will include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions, and monitoring all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. You'll have the choice to work in the company's Newcastle office or complete your tasks on a 100% remote basis.
- Review requirements, specifications, and tech design documents to provide feedback
- Create well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automated test scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Thorough regression testing
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
The ideal candidate will have…
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity- Send me your latest and greatest CV!
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.