Prestwich, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Benefits
24 days ago
QA Tester - Prestwich - £30,000 - £35,000 + Flexible working and generous benefits
This is an opportunity to join a world leading software technology business. Working as part of an agile delivery team you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our cutting- edge digital platform.
This team focuses on leading edge solutions using modern frameworks, APIs, libraries and services across a variety of technologies and languages.
This role is an opportunity for the right candidate to make a big impact and drive changes and improvement to our QA practices.
You will work as part of a cross functional team, testing our products, and helping to improve test strategy. You will perform a mix of manual and exploratory testing and will help develop automated tests for our products.
You'll be involved through the whole software development lifecycle, from refinement, planning, delivery and post-release maintenance.
You will help to drive best practises to ensure quality, performance and scalability targets are achieved. You will be provided with a development plan.
- Assist in scoping, refinement and planning
- Help to evolve the test strategy
- Use risk-based testing to determine the appropriate level of testing for changes
- Perform manual testing to validate changes
- Develop Manual tests
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing components to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended
- Capture test outcomes
- Maintain a knowledge of emerging trends in software technology, sharing with the development team as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of testing scalable applications
- Experience with Agile development; (Scrum or Kanban)
- Test Strategy
- Manual and Exploratory testing
- Manual testing web experence
- Web interface testing
- API Testing
QA Tester - Manchester - £30,000 - £35,000 + Flexible working and generous benefits
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.