US$100000 - US$120000 per annum
24 days ago
- 3 to 6-month contract (to permanent!)
- Remote working
- Leadership/mentoring junior engineers & driving projects
Would you enjoy working with a sharp, energetic team under incredible leadership that offers flexible work hours (currently 100% remote), exciting projects, and the opportunity to work with a variety of bleeding edge technologies?
Oscar Technology are on the hunt for a Qualys Cyber Security SME Consultant who can partner with a Data Insights Practice Director and build data platform solutions to regularly extract, cleanse, model and make available for consumption all Qualys data (historical and ongoing). You will export Qualys data for all modules to an RDS Database in AWS for trending, data retention, and deep analysis options.
Qualys SME Role Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of Qualys suite including Vulnerability Management, Asset Inventory, Policy Compliance and Certificate Inventory
- Proven experience of leading a team
- 10+ years as a Network/Security Engineer (Consultants preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Client facing
- Bachelor's Degree and/or certifications
Oscar's Client is a rapidly growing technology consulting firm with an obsession for consistently delivering excellence to clients without losing passion. They are fearless and take calculated risks while always remaining at the cutting edge of technology. This company understands that happy consultants make happy clients, so nothing is more important to them than a strong culture and solid leadership.
If you are an experienced Qualys Cyber Security Specialist and looking to progress with an organization that has a fantastic approach to work in a supportive and creative environment, then look no further - this is the role for you!
Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without restriction
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.