£40000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
React Native developer - remote (a1 day in the office once a month /2 months) - £40,000 - £70,000
A growth stage technology company based in the heart of the UK, providing management software to more than 3000 businesses and over 100,000 users across the UK and worldwide. We're looking for an experienced React Native Developer who loves innovative technology and is interested in a career developing all things React.
The chosen candidate will have an active role in shaping the development of our product's mobile interface and will play an integral part in strengthening the user experience for our customers.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday (this includes Bank Holidays and increases with length of service)
- 2 extra paid days off between Christmas and New Year.
- £500 per year to spend on learning anything you want to!
- Dedicated time to explore and learn new skills every Friday afternoon
- Daily 'Fika' time
- Private health insurance (Vitality)
- Perks at Work - discounts at over 30,000 brands
- Cycle to Work and Tech scheme
- Team meals and socials events
What you'll be doing:
- Working on a new project to build our React Native rota management app
- Collaborate and share your experience with the project team
- Work with other departments to define and design new features
- Working to agile methodology
- Help maintain code quality and its organisation
- Communicate with heads of department on progress and to discuss any problems
- Demonstrable experience developing React Native apps
- Have an opinion and be able to give direction on the architecture of the app
- Write readable, maintainable and modular code
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience using source control (git)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn new things
Ticking your boxes?
Are you ticking theres?
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.