Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £55000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
React Native Developer - Remote working - £40,000 - £55,000 +Additional benefits
Join a team who are changing the game…. This team are a global services platform built with a passion for ethical work and building a people driven platform to connect both online and offline. This team's focus is to empower and enable all people to contribute to bringing their own passion to life and in this team you will be collaborating with like-minded people who love what they do! With a focus on building a award winning team and with huge growth happening right now it's the perfect time to join this amazing company…
The team are looking for a truly passionate engineer with a desire to build a great experience for the mobile members on this exciting platform.
- provide a great interface and a high-quality user experiences
- Uphold best practices in everything you do in the engineering process.
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for the best practice with user experience
- Focusing on Projects from start to finish and nourishing these projects day to day
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people, with a different technical background and focus
- Building and improving our app experience
- Keen eye for detail and design
- Work on our public and private APIs for making data accessible in a secure and performant manner
- Working with a large tech team from Designers, engineers, and the data team.
- Experience with front-end React/React Native framework
- degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or a related field, complemented with a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript conventions and patterns, both on the frontend and backend
- NodeJS ecosystem
- Experience with various testing patterns and supporting frameworks, (Jest, Mocha, Chai, snapshot testing, unit testing)
- Strong understanding of GraphQl and RESTFul services' conventions and architecture
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
- You take pride in delivering high quality, reusable code, and user interface's
Additional desirable skills
- Experience with Redux
- Notions of functional programming patterns in a modern front end (hooks, immutability, pure components, stateless functions,)
- Work experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- You know how to improve or set up a modern build and CI/CD pipeline and understand the importance of the different tools involved (webpack, metro, linting, prettier, commit hooks, circle-ci,...
- You know how to use data visualization tools (and libraries like d3.js) for analyzing or debugging data
- Happy to work with (anything).js
Why work with these team? Glad you asked…
This team is committed to real economic value distribution and this extends to our people and they are creating a work culture that caters to all people. Your total rewards package will be highly attractive, with generous compensation, options programs, comprehensive medical coverage and workplace flexibility and remote working.
They aim is to make sure you will be always evolving, creating opportunities for rapid career advancement within the team By putting they "members first" (that includes YOU), you will deliver the unexpected every day and everyday will bring new challenges and new rewards! The agile focus drives collaboration, ideation and allows you to be your true self within the team and the workplace.
They have a diverse and inclusive culture and commit to a non-discriminatory culture that does not judge by; age, gender, sexual orientation and gender reassignment, race and colour, disability, religion and beliefs, pregnancy and family responsibilities and education level.
React Native Developer - Remote working - £40,000 - £55,000 +Additional benefits.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.