£40000 - £50000 per annum + additional benefits
12 days ago
React Native Lead Developer - Warrington - £40,000 - £50,000 + Remote working available
A well-known and established team in a well-funded company are looking for a React Native Lead Developer to not only help them with a user-facing project but also lead the team and drive processes and fresh new ideas when it comes to mobile development . The app has a large user database, and no two days will ever be the same with this role.
If you can drive a team, lead on projects from start to finish and want to be part of a team who cares about your ideas and progression, then this one is most definitely for you.
- 3+ Years of React native development.
- to have delivered iOS and Android app(s) using React Native that are available on the stores
- collaborate with the team which includes Product, Backend, and another React Native Developer
- understanding of Ionic to assist with improving the existing app
- Lead experience or the desire to take the next step into lead experience
- Proficient with React Native
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, UI/UX standards, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Extensive knowledge in XCode, iOS Design patterns and its human interface guidelines.
- Extensive knowledge in using Android Java, Android Studio and its interface guidelines
- Experience with integrating with other systems through web services, e.g. REST and GraphQL.
- Experience with Azure Integration technologies (inc. App services, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, API Manager etc.)
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance and memory tuning.
- Public/Private App store management
- MDM tooling for app deployment
- Agile Development methodologies
- Azure DevOps
- Extensive experience in in commercial mobile app development
- Bachelor's Degree Level or above in a related subject (Computer Science etc.) preferred.
- Professional Certifications in relevant Technologies
As someone who wants to deliver a quality experience as well as bringing real value to our customers you are also a team leader who is looking for a fast-paced environment. You will help us develop a continuous delivery approach to our native apps. You will also understand the intricacies and challenges of distributing software through these channels.
They're looking for someone who will push for best practice and who thrives in building and maintaining a strong team. You'll also focused on constantly providing improvements and you will be eager to keep up with new technologies and continually updating your technical knowledge and skills. The team love Agile and they need their next colleague to have a similar experience of software development.
What we can do for you
Their people are at the very heart of their values and their greatest asset. Join them and you'll be given everything you need to succeed - award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
React Native Lead Developer - Warrington - £40,000 - £50,000 + Remote working available.
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.