£25,000- £40,000 + OTE £70,000- £100,000
6 months ago
The Unicorn Recruitment role for 2020…a hot Market to inherit & learn from an expert!
A rare opportunity has arisen at Oscar to take over an established “home” patch covering the North of England that has consistently billed highly for the past three years, by our Managing Consultant who is going on Maternity leave shortly. Due to the buoyance and continued growth of the mobile market, this patch has allowed career development and progression from trainee consultant to managing consultant in four years, building a team of 6 strong.
After years of consistent hard graft to establish and build a presence in this market, Oscar can now boast placements and repeat business from some of the biggest household names, sexiest digital agencies, global corporate giants and bleeding edge software houses in the North of England and are regularly the ‘go to’ agency for Mobile Recruitment having placed entire mobile teams at many companies.
Within the Northern tech space, you will automatically have a recognizable name in the community, with an established client and candidate base where strong relationships have been built. This not only means regular teas, coffees, beers and lunches with great people who will be eager to get to know you and how you can work together, but also a red hot network available to you from day one.
This market is not your standard tech patch where things can become ‘samey’ very quickly - this market is the sociable recruiter's dream and demands creativity, innovation, and personality! You will have full support and autonomy from Oscar to put your own spin on things and drive this department forward using your own unique ideas about how to engage with the mobile market as Oscar's mobile app expert.
We have seen a lot of ‘Oscar firsts’ come from this market; from us mentoring junior developers at code camps and universities to attract and inspire the best talent before our competitors, to organising monthly meetup groups alongside tech giants, to co-organising a Mobile App conference three years running that boasts 300 candidates and clients from all over the world (including Google, Facebook, Monzo, Starbucks and BBC). All of these great things are already established for you and you will take over and have complete ownership of them moving forward; and we are excited to see what else you can bring to table to continue to grow this space!
Why Join Oscar?
Listed 9th on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2020, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company and won 2 other industry awards for best recruitment company to work for in the last year!
We are leading specialists within the Technology and Digital sector across UK, USA and mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth – last year 87% increase in T/O and 40% growth in staff.
You will get all the tools you need to be a success and be surrounded by those on the same mission as you!
We are modern! We use data and stats to help but do not measure you by archaic KPI’s like hours on the phone – we work out what good looks like for YOU & your market and we help you consistently achieve. We utilise personal branding, digital touchpoints and techniques fit for 2020; we still love making phonecalls too though.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
· You will already have a proven track record as a successful recruiter with at least 12 months experience as a 360 recruiter, within a tech vertical
· Effective client and candidate management skills – you will love people & making friends
· You will know exactly what you want to achieve and where you want to go next with a clear road map of personal and career goals
· You will have strong communication skills and the ability to use initiative to maintain a solutions focussed attitude
What we offer
· Uncapped earning potential.
· Excellent commission structure - zero thresholds. Ever!
· Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
· A leading Smartphone & Laptop
· Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
· Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
· Flexi-hours & some WFH options – we are embracing the “new norm”
· Accredited raining
· Enhanced paid leave for important life events
· Employee charity committee
· Employee social committee
· Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
· Annual day at the races
· Friday finish from 1pm-4pm
· Fresh fruit daily
· Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
· Employee assistance programme
· Free flu vaccinations
· Discounted health club membership
· On-site fitness sessions
Hit Apply now!