Up to US$36000 per annum + +benefits, commission ($50-75k Y1 OTE)
about 1 month ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Austin, TX, Houston, TX, or Philadelphia, PA
$35,000-$36,000 base salary ($50-75k 1st year on target earnings)
20 days PTO, 100% healthcare coverage (full benefits details below)
Why Join Oscar?
Proud to have received the maximum 3-star accreditation from best companies recognizing extraordinary levels of workplace engagement. Listed 22nd on The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2019 and 4th on the Top 75 Best Companies to Work for in the North West, of which we have been listed the number 1 Recruitment Company!
Our achievements, awards and positive reputation are what truly represent our aim to grow and develop to continuously enhance and improve what we do every single day.
We are leading specialists within the Technology, Digital, Life Sciences, Energy and Construction sectors across our key territories of UK, USA and as of 2019 mainland Europe; we thrive off our cohesive culture and consistent year on year growth across our four offices.
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our 3rd USA office, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in innovative recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people
- As an Associate Recruitment Consultant / Resource Consultant / Trainee you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the energy and construction sector
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing, and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on to generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a Full Desk / 360 Consultant
We are dedicated to your career development that's why you will have a tailor-made training program which is tailored to your individual learning style! 78 % of our Trainees get promoted within their first 4 months and 76 % of our management team joined us as a Trainee.
What you will bring
- Graduate or graduate-caliber candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
What we offer
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds!
- Quarterly achiever bonuses
- Travel and Relocation opportunities (including Visa sponsorship)
- Company iPhone
- Full Medical Insurance (100 % employer contribution)
- Full Dental, short- & long-term disability & lifetime insurance (100 % employer contribution)
- Regular Holiday Incentives
- 20 days PTO + public holidays
- Free vacation between Christmas & New Year
- 12pm Friday finishes every week
- Flexi-hours for parents
- Flexi-hours for Senior Consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months!)
- Accredited Management Training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Free Gym membership (with Peloton bikes)
- Fully stocked Kitchen (and bar)
Our 2022 vision includes 4 new office launches and over 70 new members of the team. What that means for you is the opportunity to be one of the founding members that helps build the culture and rapid career progression.
Oscar Associates Limited (US) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.